B2Holding ASA is a Nordic based debt solutions provider with platforms in over 20 European countries. Since starting activities at the end of 2011, the B2Holding Group has grown rapidly and established itself as leading pan-European debt purchaser and a solution-oriented partner within the debt servicing industry. The Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, and employs approximately 2,400 people.
The B2Holding Group has embarked on a journey to become more data driven and connected across borders. To increase our in-house capabilities, the Group is establishing a centralized advanced analytics team that will assist the Group’s entities in implementing advanced analytics solutions.
Data Scientist in the B2Holding Group
We are hiring for two Data Scientist positions. As a Data Scientist in the Advanced Analytics team, you will use your knowledge of data blending, statistical analysis, and machine learning methods to help scale and automate the way we analyse, validate, and visualise diverse data sources from all over the organization. In addition, you will contribute to develop new tooling to enable data science initiatives across the Group.
In addition to fulfilling the technical requirements, the successful candidate will be comfortable working within a team spanning across several countries and collaborating with other data scientists and IT.
Location for the position is flexible, but most colleagues in the Advanced Analytics team will be located in Gothebourg in Sweden (together with Sileo Kapital), Wroclaw in Poland, and Madrid in Spain.
What qualifications are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Strong degree in numerical subject (Machine Learning, NLP, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Python, in particular packages such as Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, sklearn or equivalent.
- Practical understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience selecting, developing and refining machine-learning models
- Preferably experience in using Azure for model deployment, alternatively experience from one or several other major Cloud vendor (AWS, GCP etc)
- Demonstrable proficiency in statistical data analysis and data visualisation
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Contributions to Open Source repositories/competitions (e.g. GitHub, Kaggle)
- Proficiency in English
Who are you as a person?
- In order to thrive in this role and in B2Holding Group, we believe you are:
- Result-oriented, problem solver and flexible
- High ambitions and desire to make a difference
- Curious, like to acquire new knowledge and share your knowledge
- Inclusive and motivated by working in team and solve tasks together
- Can relate to our values: Agility, Integrity, Diversity, Excellence and Responsibility
- A highly international environment
- Professional and complex challenges within a fast growing and market leading debt solution company
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to the development of a company in growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
How to apply?
Please apply with your CV via the link below. We look forward to hear from you!
If you have questions, please contact Lukas Norman - email@example.com (unfortunately we can't handle applications via email so please apply via the link below).