B2Holding ASA is a Nordic based debt solutions provider with platforms in over 20 European countries. Since starting activities at the end of 2011, the B2Holding Group has grown rapidly and established itself as leading pan-European debt purchaser and a solution-oriented partner within the debt servicing industry. The Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, and employs approximately 2,400 people.
We are looking for Data Engineers to join B2Holding’s new Advanced analytics team.
The B2Holding Group is currently going through a Group wide transition with the aim to further grow in the data analytics and data science space. To increase our in-house capabilities, a new data science team is currently being set up in B2Holding. As Data engineer you will join an innovative team of expert Data scientist and Data engineers operating at the core of the new data and analytics organisation.
Data is at the heart of what we do and fuels the success of our analytics work. A Data Engineering role in the data science team gives you exposure to both Group wide initiatives and local country projects. You will be given broad responsibility in the organisation’s data and analytics operations, from data mapping, data ingestion and processing through to the delivery of all manner of data products and projects in the Group and its local entities.
The successful candidate will in addition to fulfilling the technical requirements be comfortable working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and agile environment.
The role will be reporting to the Head of Analytics and the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Create and maintain data architecture
- Assemble data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
Location for the position is flexible, but most colleagues in the Advanced Analytics team will be located in Gothenburg, Sweden or Madrid, Spain.
The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Development of data platforms, preferably using Azure. Alternatively experience from one or more other major Cloud vendor (AWS, GCP etc)
- Data warehousing and development of ETL solutions
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Exposure to or demonstrated interest in Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop ecosystems (HDFS, Hive) and batch and streaming job frameworks (Spark, Storm, Flink)
- Building and optimizing data pipelines and architectures
- Scripting or programming languages. Python is preferred, but capability in any high-level languages is acceptable
To thrive in this role and in the B2Holding Group, we believe you are:
- Result-oriented, problem solver and flexible
- Thriving in an agile fast paced environment
- Ambitions and desire to make a difference
- Curious, like to acquire new knowledge and share your knowledge
- Inclusive and motivated by working in team and solve tasks together
- Can relate to our values: Agility, Integrity, Diversity, Excellence and Responsibility
The B2Holding Group can offer:
- A highly international environment
- Professional and complex challenges within a fast growing and market leading debt solution company
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to the development of a company in growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
Please apply with your CV via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact:
Lukas Norman (Head of Analytics) at firstname.lastname@example.org.